Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating (AHR) Expo selected seven products that were exhibited at the January trade show as winners of the inaugural AHR Expo Innovation Awards. This is the first year for this awards program, which is not to be confused with Contracting Business’ Innovations product showcase. Winners of CB’s seventh annual Innovations product showcase will be featured in next month’s issue of CB.
The AHR competition is jointly sponsored by ASHRAE, the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI), and International Exposition Company (IEC), producers and organizers of the AHR Expo.
Awards were presented in seven categories. They are:
- Heating: York International UPG, Stealth hot Heat Pump
- Cooling: Baltimore Aircoil Co., HXV-Hybrid FXV
- Refrigeration: Copeland Corp., Digital Scroll
- Ventilation: Control Resources, Inc., SmartFan Nimbus AC Fan Speed Control
- Indoor Air Quality: PureChoice, Inc., PureTrac Air Monitoring System
- Energy: Turbocor Inc., TT 300 Centrifugal Refrigerant Compressor
- Instruments, Tools and Software: Honeywell Intl., Burner & Boiler Controls, HVAC Service Assistant