By popular demand, Consultant’s Corner is returning to HVAC Comfortech 2004. This unparalleled opportunity to meet one-on-one with some of the industry’s brightest (and most expensive) consultants was inaugurated last year to great acclaim. Being completely free didn’t hurt either! And this year, Comfortech attendees will have another chance to discuss specific issues with the specialist of their choice, all at no charge.
One-on-one sessions will be scheduled in 20-minute increments at the first booth on the Comfortech Trade Floor, across from Contracting Business. During this time, you’ll be face-to-face for pointed discussions about your problem and the proven solution.
Choose from these top names and their areas of expertise:
- Drew Cameron â€“ Replacement Sales, Hiring Sales Superstars
- Tom Grandy â€“ Financial Expert; Pricing for Profit
- Charlie Greer â€“ Technician and Maintenance Agreement Sales
- Steve Howard â€“ No Pressure Value-added Sales Training
- Adams Hudson â€“ Marketing Strategist, Master Copywriter
- Brandon Jacob â€“ Business Evaluation Specialist
- Ruth King â€“ Management and Operations Specialist
- Pat McCormick â€“ Service and Sales Training
These consultants routinely collect $4,000+ just to show up at your businessâ€¦ and they stay booked solid. Now their solid solutions are available for free to fast-acting attendees.
There are only five 20-minute sessions per day, per consultant. (From 12:30-3:00 on Thursday and Friday.) With over 1,000 attendees, it won’t take long for these free consulting slots to fill up! (Last year, many hopefuls were turned away; do not let this happen.)
Sign up now! Just click here. If there’s still space available, you may be able to snag a slot when you attend a seminar conducted by one of these consultants. Also, new this year, during the last time slot on Friday, attendees can gather for a 1-hour wrap-up of the “collective wisdom” gleaned from the sessions.
HVAC Comfortech 2004 will be held September 15-18, 2004, at America’s Center in St. Louis, Missouri.