Recognized for quality partnering and sales
Gustave A. Larson Company presented its Partners in Excellence and Quality Awards on June 22.
The winners are chosen through an evaluation of data collected throughout the year considering various measurements of the quality of partnering in business. Factors considered in the evaluation process are product quality, profitability, marketing, sales support, electronic commerce capabilities, on-time deliveries, basic credit terms, policies and procedures.
Gustave A. Larson's PEAQ winners for 2009-2010 are:
- Advanced Distributor Products
- J.B. Industries
- Armacell LLC
- DuPont Fluoroproducts
- Heatcraft Refrigeration Products.
The Larson Company held another awards dinner on June 21, 2010, to honor the top supplier sales people for 2009. The top three supplier sales people in each of Larson’s four regions were selected and the winner in each region announced at the awards dinner. The Outstanding Sales Persons are:
- Great Plains Region: Dan Thompson, representing Lennox Hearth Products
- Great Lakes Region: David Lindahl, representing Heatcraft Refrigeration Products
- Mountain Region: David Barnson, representing G&S Sales
- North Central Region: Keith Rinderknecht, representing RAC Sales.
The criteria used to evaluate the sales personnel include quality of sales call, product knowledge, communication skills, and accountability.
Sue Sinclair, senior vice president/chief inventory management officer, administers Larson’s PEAQ program.
“Our PEAQ program continues to strengthen our partnerships with our suppliers, helping us to provide better service to our customers," Sinclair says.