Heating, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) elected five new members to its board of directors, during HARDI's 2011 Annual Conference held in November in Maui.
Chrissy Nardini, HARDI Immediate Past President was in charge of the Nominating Committee. She announced and put to the floor for a vote a slate of candidates for three Regional Directors, one of the two Supplier Advisor positions, and the incoming Secretary/Treasurer position on the Board Executive Committee.
With no additional nominations from the floor, HARDI Members supported the Nominating Committee’s recommendation to elect the following:
- Southeast Region Director Joey Boles, President of Boles Supply, Inc.
- Central Region Director Tom Roberts, President of cfm Distributors, Inc.
- Western Region Director Michael Luther, President and COO of Allied Refrigeration, Inc.
- Supplier Advisor Sam Roti, Director of Sales/Eastern Division for J/B Industries
- Executive Committee Secretary/Treasurer Bill Bergamini, President of ILLCO, Inc.
”I couldn’t be happier with the recommendations made by the Nominating Committee and the members’ endorsement of those choices,” said HARDI President Bud Mingledorff. “The diversity of their professional experience and dedication to the HVACR industry make them invaluable assets to HARDI and the work we are doing representing the interests of our members. I’m looking forward not only working with them but to an exciting year filled with many successes," Mingledorff said.