One show for residential and commercial HVAC, commercial refrigeration, and building engineering professionals.
It's "GAME ON," and HVACR WEEK wants you to take the field, and play to win!
HVACR residential and commercial contractors, and commercial refrigeration professionals can get all the shows they need under one roof at HVACR WEEK, Sept. 22-24 at the Baltimore Convention Center and Inner Harbour.
HVACR WEEK brings together three HVACR industry events to create a single, comprehensive industry expo under one roof.
THE THREE SHOWS OF HVACR WEEK are:
- HVAC Comfortech: For Residential/Light Commercial HVACR Contractors hvaccomfortech.com
- The Commercial HVACR Symposium, For Commercial HVACR Contractors hvacrsymposium.com
- Engineering Green Buildings: For Mechanical Engineering Professionals and Facility Managers egbconference.com
This mega-event will be a true destination for all HVACR industry professionals who can't afford the time or expense to attend multiple shows each year. It covers the gamut: from design, to installation, to maintenance and service.
During HVACR WEEK, residential and commercial HVACR contractors will gather with designing/specifying engineers and facility managers, for information specific to their respective businesses. They'll learn about the latest trends in the industry and the best business improvement tactics
THE EVENT for HVACR industry professionals
who can't attend multiple shows each year.
Plus, the top manufacturers and industry suppliers will be on hand to show off their latest products and services.
HVACR WEEK features:
- Business Management, Sales & Marketing, Service Management, and Technical Seminars taught by the largest faculty of HVACR contractors, industry consultants, and mechanical engineering professionals
- More than 200 national companies exhibiting in the Product Showcase
- Social events and networking opportunities throughout the entire program.
- Women in HVACR Conference
HVAC COMFORTECH TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- How Well Does Your Field Team Understand the Homeowner? by Garry Upton
- How Married Couples Can Survive While Running the Business, by Vince and Laura DiFilippo
- Open Book Management: Team Building, by Don and Kathie Todd
- How to Analyze Financial Statements, by John and Vicki LaPlant
- Maintenance Agreement Magic, by David Holt
- How to Improve Field Technicians' Performance, by Linda Couch
- Social Media Strategies to Build Your Brand, by Matt Michel
- PLUS 12 MORE TOPICS
HVACR SYMPOSIUM TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Performance Contracting and ESCOs, by Bob Swanger
- The Value of Advance Planning, by Mark Napier
- Keys to Successful Retro-Commissioning, by Mark Woehrle
- Single-Sourcing and Bundled Services, by Steve Scott
- Making Commercial Sales "Intangibles" More Tangible, by Earl King
- Innovation Wins Customers, by Marty Gilliam
- Supermarket Refrigeration Roundtable, where supermarket refrigeration contractors and supermarket executives will discuss the leading trends shaping the commercial supermarket refrigeration industry.
ENGINEERING GREEN BUILDINGS TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Building Energy Rating Systems, by Peter D'Antonio, PE, CEM, LEED AP
- Practical Energy Benchmarking for Commercial Facilities, by Gary W. Wamsley, PE, CEM
- Reducing Data-Center Energy Use, by Don Beaty, PE, FASHRAE
- What the Smart Grid Means to the HVAC Industry, by Anto Budiardjo
- Best Practices for Specifying and Purchasing Commissioning for Schools, by Ron Wilkinson, PE, LEED AP
- Constant Commissioning for Continual Energy Efficiency, by Jon Greenburg, CEM, LEED AP
Special HVACR WEEK events include:
- Wednesday Night Welcome Reception, sponsored by Emerson
- Thursday night party at the Maryland Science Center
- Opening Keynote Events, FEATURING Mike Eruzione, of the 1980 Olympic's Gold Medal USA Hockey Team — The "Miracle on Ice," sponsored by Trane.
- Keynote address on "Raising the Bar," by Mark Matteson
- Comfortech Gives Back: HVAC Comfortech & LG Commercial Air Conditioning have partnered with Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake for a day of community service on Saturday, September 25th. Volunteers are welcome!
HVACR WEEK sponsors:
- LG Commercial Air Conditioning
- Dr. Energy Saver
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
- Heatcraft Refrigeration Products
- ClimateTalk Alliance
- GE Money
- Sage Software
- Service Net
VISIT HVACRWEEK.COM for additional information.
BE THERE AND BE READY TO LEARN!
For photos from last year's show, visit: http://www.hvaccomfortech.com/galleries/2009/index.html