Lochinvar Corporation recently welcomed its second group of top-selling contractors to Tennessee for round two of the new VIP Extreme Event, the final installment of this year’s revamped VIP Contractor Program. The VIP Contractors with the highest sales of Lochinvar’s residential boiler lines - the KNIGHT®, Efficiency+® and Solution™ Heating Boilers – were invited to Nashville for an all-expenses-paid, action-packed adventure on July 16-17.
On the evening of their arrival, the winning VIPs attended a “meet and greet mixer” for a briefing on the agenda of upcoming activities. On the first day of the trip, the winners took part in an advanced training session at Lochinvar's state-of-the-art facility, toured the manufacturing plant and attended a roundtable meeting with the engineering, technical service, sales and marketing teams. The second day’s activities took place at the Nashville Super Speedway, where the contractors had the opportunity to ride shotgun in a NASCAR with a professionally trained driver from the Andretti Gordon Racing School for three laps.
The following nine VIP Contractors attended the July event:
- Jack deWaal of Triple H Hydronics, Inc. in Calgary, AB
- Jeff Hoover of R & H Mechanical in Eagle, CO
- Marty Brunner of John Brunner & Co. in Windsor, CO
- Mario Roy of Ent Mario Roy, Inc in Ste Catherine, QC
- Jeff Baumann of Baumann & Degroot Heating & Cooling in Holland, MI
- Darrel Michaelis of Jim Dorsey & Son in Taunton, MA
- Tim Sandlin of Klebs Mechanical Inc. in Anchorage, AK
- Tom Williams of Springfield R-12 Schools in Springfield, MO
- George Page of Keyes North Atlantic in Newton, MA.