Get noticed across the USA
Across the USA, thousands of residential HVAC contractors have been working away to provide quality home comfort system installations for their valued customers. And we want to hear about it! Contracting Business.com magazine's annual awards competition for residential HVAC contractors – THE QUALITY HOME COMFORT AWARDS — is now accepting entries.
A powerful symbol of your integrity, work ethic, and attention to detail, a Quality Home Comfort Award sets you apart from your competition.
Conversations with past winners reveal that the greatest value in winning a Quality Home Comfort Award comes in:
1. The heightened perception of a contractor in the eyes of his customers.
2. The increased business that follows. If you recently completed an outstanding residential project, enter for a chance to win a Quality Home Comfort Award — one of the most powerful marketing tools an HVAC contractor can possess.
Winning contractors will receive:
- Recognition in front of hundreds of their contractor peers at Mechanical Systems Week 2012, the premier national residential and light commercial seminar and product showcase, to be held in Schaumburg, IL in September 2012
- One free registration to Mechanical Systems Week (a $625 value).
- National recognition through a project profile in the July 2012 Quality Home Comfort Awards issue of Contracting Business.com. (A photographer must be allowed to visit and photograph the home, including an exterior photo.)
- Marketing materials.
- A high-quality QHCA trophy.
VISIT THIS LINK FOR THE LIST OF GUIDELINES AND STORIES ABOUT PAST WINNING PROJECTS.