E. Smith Heating & Cooling,
E. Smith Heating & Air Conditioning, Marietta, GA, provides residential and commercial comfort for customers iand around the Atlanta metropolitaarea. The company was founded by Earl and Rachel Smith i1962. Today, E. Smith is a company with projected 2012 revenue of $11.5 millio. Ruas a classic, caring, family concer, E. Smith technicians treat each client as a priority, important to the business. This includes being available for emergency service, calling to schedule routine maintenance, and offering what are described as, “the best warranties ithe business.”
E. Smith is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. It has received two Carrier President’s Awards, and has beeinducted into the Carrier Hall of Fame. Showithe above photo are, from left: Chris Andrews, retail sales; Scott Eitenmiller, vice president, commercial sales; Earl Houghto, retail sales; Tim Dunaga, sales engineer; Les Saunders, project engineer; Greg Gallups, retail sales; Barry Abernathy, president. Not show: Debbie Abernathy, vice president, marketing/public relations.
- Number and type of trucks/vans: 15 cargo vans; five pickup trucks; four large box trucks for installations.
- Inventory otrucks/vans: Contactors, capacitors, thermostats, condensate pumps, a small selectio
- of replacement motors, relays, heat sequencers.
- Tools provided: Recovery machine, vacuum pumps, ladders.
- Test instruments: Refrigerant gauges, thermometers, various meters and hand tools.
- Preferred field communications method: Cell phones.
- Preferred ladder type: Werner.
- Preferred business management software:
- MAS90, Automated Service.
- Preferred load calculatiosoftware: Elite.
- Preferred fleet tracking software:
- TomTom Work.
- Preferred computer/printer equipment: Dell/HP
- Business connectioto Internet:
- XO Communications.
- Fax machines: Cano.
- Preferred photocopier equipment: Sharp.
- Preferred uniform supplier: G&K Services.
- Credit cards accepted: AmericaExpress, Discover, Mastercard, Visa.
- Certifications: 13 North AmericaTechniciaExcellence.
- Preferred residential HVAC heating & cooling equipment brand: Carrier.
- Preferred accessory equipment: Carrier, Aprilaire
- Preferred zoning equipment: Carrier Infinity.
- Preferred Indoor Air Quality equipment: Aprilaire.
- Preferred distributor: Mingledorff’s, Inc.