For many HVAC contractors, 2010 is proving to be just as challenging as 2009. The Unified Group can help.
The Unified Group will be hosting a Sales Forum at the Intercontinental Montelucia in Scottsdale, AZ on Tuesday, March 16th - Friday, March 19th to help its members discover new ways to develop more business and thrive in 2010.
The sessions will include a mix of general topics and breakouts designed to dig deeper into key topics of interest.
“Our members want to know what other companies are doing in their individual markets, what is unique to their selling process, and why it works for them,” says Julie Bishop, executive director.
Topics will include the following:
• Company image – What customers think of your company?
• Marketing discussion – What are you doing to market? How do you get your message across?
• Networking and relationship building – How to identify markets to attack and methods that work.
• Using the internet – How to use technology to find information on prospects.
• Role practice – How to have a successful first call.
• Price objections and negotiating – How to differentiate your company.
Visit theunifiedgroup.com for additional information.