Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) has taken action to increase the HVACR industry’s understanding and compliance with the R-22 refrigerant phaseout, effective Jan. 1, 2010.
In August, RSES released eight technical bulletins and feature articles on the R-22 phaseout, originally available only to RSES members. RSES has deveoped an R-410A Industry Awareness web page — rses.org/410a — where RSES service application manual (SAM) technical bulletins and RSES Journal feature articles on the topic may be viewed.
Titles currently available include:
- Refrigerant R-410A
- Understanding Refrigerant Tables
- What Technicians Need to Know About Phasing Out HCFC Refrigerants
- Refrigerant Changes Make R-410A Systems More Appealing Than Ever
- The R-22 Phaseout: Do You Have a Plan?
- The Rush to Recover R-22
- Making the Move: R-22 to R-410A
- Addressing the Refrigerant Reclamation Challenge.
The articles can be found by visiting rses.org/410a