Ritchie Engineering Company, Inc., manufacturer of YELLOW JACKET® products, announces the launch of the Bullet, a 7 CFM vacuum pump that provides great performance at an affordable price.
The Bullet features a two-stage, rotary vane design and a powerful 7 CFM pump that pulls a deep vacuum down to 25 microns or better. The new pump also comes standard with many features built into the YELLOW JACKET line of premium SuperEvac™ vacuum pumps, including:
- Wide mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling. Plus, it doubles as a pump exhaust, threaded to attach a garden hose for exhausting to remote location
- Large oil sight glass for easy monitoring of oil level
- Large brass oil drain for easy access to fast oil changes
- Internal intake check valve prevents oil backup into the system during a power failure
- Intake filter screen keeps damaging particles from entering the pump
- Heavy-duty rotors and bearings
- Heavy-duty steel handle for well-balanced carrying
- Stable base; wide-stance metal with rubber overlay
- 24-month limited over-the-counter warranty
- Made in USA
“YELLOW JACKET has a long-standing tradition of creating products the market demands. The Bullet is a reliable, rugged 7 CFM pump at a price point the market needs,” says Brian Flynn, executive vice president of Ritchie Engineering.
The Bullet will begin shipping in April 2010. For more information, visit http://www.yellowjacket.com/.