Contracting Business.com magazine started the Quality Home Comfort Award program to recognize the very best in residential HVAC comfort system design and application.
COMFORT, QUALITY, and SUSTAINABILITY are our key requirements (This includes energy savings and indoor air quality as important parts of the overall consideration).
UNIQUE IDEAS and PROBLEM SOLVING techniques are equally important. And start-up/commissioning procedures are key to the successful entry.
NOTE: The home may not be the residence of the HVAC contractor or the builder.
- Projects must be implemented on single-family homes.
- Projects must be one year old or less. Homes must be occupied.
- Projects must be submitted by HVAC contractors.
- The HVAC contractor must be an established contractor with good credentials.
- The homes may have some interesting — unique, if possible, but not necessary — comfort demands.
- Square footage of the home is irrelevant — some may be large, some may be small. The point is the HVAC industry offers quality comfort systems to match any home’s requirements.
- You may enter as many different homes as you like.
- The homeowner must consent to being interviewed, visited by a photographer, and having their home featured in Contracting Business.com.
Entries should meet the highest possible quality standards. This means thorough description of the project, clear photos, a listing of products used, and good organization.