This webinar will answer the following questions:
- What skill sets are necessary to be in the performance contracting business
- How to sell new customers versus existing customers
- What building owners and facilities managers are looking for in a performance contractor
- What do building owners expect from their performance contract project managers
- Lessons learned from mistakes made
If you would like to learn how your bus9iness can benefit from performance contracting, then join us for a webinar on building a successful commercial performance contracting business on March 28, 2013 at 2 PM. The seminar will be presented by HVAC contractor Paul Levy, PE of Kirlin Mechanical and will highlight the positives of this type of business while helping you overcome some of the difficulties of getting into this business.
There is no cost to anyone attending the webinar. It is paid for by our sponsor, Viewpoint Construction Software and is being moderated by Contracting Business.com Editorial Director, Mike Weil.
Please join us. Register here: bit.ly/BuildPerfCon