The Contracting Business.com 70th Anniversary Trivia QuizJul 9, 2014
In June Contracting Business.com magazine celebrated its 70th birthday. In honor of this, we thought it would be fun to put together a little Contracting Business.com trivia quiz. There are 18 questions and each question is worth 5 points. There are four BONUS questions for a total of 20 additional points. You can earn a grand total of 110 points. This is lo-tech, my friends — keep track of your answers, then compare them to the key found later in this gallery.
So why not have some fun and take the quiz and see how good you are at Contracting Business.com Trivia!
- If you score less than 20 points, well you're just not paying attention.
- 25 to 35 points means you're relatively new to the world of Contracting Business.com. No worries, just keep reading the magazine and/or the website, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and you can grow into a superstar. Trust me.
- 40 to 55 points means you are a faithful reader who is probably super busy and can't keep up as much as you'd like. That's good news. It means (hopefully) your business is making money and THAT is the important thing, right?
- 60 to 75 points means, HOLY COW, you must be another Matt Michel. You're probably a contributor, speaker, or lurker or some combination of all the above. And for that, WE THANK YOU!
- 80 to 95 points is an amazing score. You are our faithful followers and are most likely one of the most successful contractors in your marketplace.
- 100 to 110 means either you are the absolute most dedicated reader, or you cheated. Love the former, not-so-much the latter. But there is no doubt — you are a winner.
So enjoy, and let us know if you want to add some additional Contracting Business.com trivia to this or another contest.
If you want to read a brief history of the magazine, please check out my June 2014 FIRST WORD column.