Contracting Business.com is seeking nominations for its Eighth Annual Commercial Refrigeration Contractor of the Year Award.
The winner will be announced in a feature article in the May, 2014 edition of Contracting Business.com.
The Commercial Refrigeration Contractor of the Year:
• Consistently demonstrates a commitment to quality installation, service, industry involvement, and customer relations
• Is on the cutting edge of the latest technology
• Upholds the highest standards of training and employee skill, and employee presentation and character
• Is an established company, with a proven track record of at least 10 years of consistent growth, with a solid financial base from which to grow into the future
• Is active in industry associations, and poised to explore new opportunities to succeed in the marketplace, and present a good career path to its talented employees
• Will be willing to share his or her expertise with the industry, and agree to an on-site visit by a Contracting Business editor.
The award will be presented during the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) 2014 annual meeting. The winner is expected to be present to accept the award.
Send nominations that address the above criteria, to Terry McIver, executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEE THE "RELATED ARTICLES" LINKS BELOW. YOU AND YOUR
COMPANY COULD BE NEXT!