Several companies have recently elevated their ability to help building owners reduce energy costs and carbon emissions. By joining the BuildingAdvice program from AirAdvice, these companies are now equipped to provide much-needed energy services for commercial buildings, including benchmarking, assessments, and audits that find and quantify the savings they could provide to their customers.
The first step for any building owner wanting to improve energy efficiency is to know how the building operates and uses energy and then to identify savings opportunities. These service providers will now be able to provide such services and further, can justify the cost of improvements by showing the potential savings from the systems and operations changes.
The new program members are:
- Network Centric Technologies, LLC, Athens, AL
- Sustainable Resources Management Inc., Toronto, ON
- Malone Solutions of O'Fallon, IL
- GreenCon, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- ATR Service of Alpharetta, GA X Controls Inc.,San Diego, CA
- Metro Air Conditioning Co. of Lenexa, K
- Normal0011062117611.1282000X Controls Inc. of San Diego, CA
- Metro Air Conditioning Co. of Lenexa, KS.