For anyone in Unified Group member companies who interact with customers
The Unified Group is hosting a Customer Service Forum at the Westin O'Hare in Chicago on Wednesday, Feb. 23rd- Friday, Feb. 25th.
Service coordinators, dispatchers, billing coordinators, receptionists, and office personnel from Unified Group member companies across the country will learn about the following topics:
- Phone etiquette
- Ways to sound natural, not scripted by developing standard positive phrasing
- Develop “conversation” skills to become an effective communicator
- Improve your organizational skills so that you can be proactive, not reactive
- Dealing with different personalities
- Measure up to client expectations
- Best practices sharing: process and dispatch structure, challenges
- Create a specific action plan to improve your customer service skills
“This class will benefit anyone in your organization who interacts with customers - both internal and external,” says Julie Bishop, The Unified Group executive director.
Formed in 1998, The Unified Group is an association of more than 50 of the very best independent HVAC commercial contractors in the industry.