Contracting Business.com is seeking nominations for its Fifth Annual Commercial Refrigeration Contractor of the Year award. The winner will be announced in a feature article in Contracting Business.com magazine
The Commercial Refrigeration Contractor of the Year:
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to quality installation, service, industry involvement, and customer relations Is on the cutting edge of the latest technology.
- Upholds the highest standards of training and employee skill, and employee presentation and character.
- Is an established company, with a proven track record of at least 10 years of consistent growth, with a solid financial base from which to grow into the future.
- Is active in industry associations, and poised to explore new opportunities to succeed in the marketplace, and present a good career path to its talented employee.
- Will be willing to share his or her expertise with the industry, and agree to an on-site visit by a Contracting Business.com editor and serve on an advisory board for two years. This involves answering occasional requests for article contributions or opinions.
- Send nominations, with supporting information, to Terry McIver, executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the link below to view nominating criteria.
REFRIGERATION CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR