VRV/VRF Revolution: Commercial Non-ducted Systems are Easy to Specify and ServiceJul 11, 2016
VRV (variable refrigerant volume) and VRF (variable refrigerant flow) comfort products continue to make inroads into both the residential and commercial HVAC channels, as contractors learn the features and benefits of these products.
This is Part 2 of our exclusive Q&A with representatives of many of the leading manufacturers of non-ducted COMMERCIAL comfort products. Click here to read Part 1.
- Chris Bellshaw, director, product marketing /engineering, Daikin North America LLC
- Brendan Casey, NYC sales engineer, Fujitsu General America
- Kevin McNamara, executive vice president/general manager, LG Air Conditioning
- Kevin Miskewicz, director, commercial marketing, Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc. Cooling & Heating Division
- Jade Culbertson, national sales manager, Panasonic
- Malcolm Persaud, senior manager, product and market development, Panasonic
- Stu Taylor, technical manager, Samsung HVAC