- Crisara says he was inspired to develop Jobi when he realized the importance of choice to the customer.
If you’ve attended HVACR conferences for any length of time — as well you should — at some point you’ve probably sat in on a presentation by Joe Crisara.
Crisara — founder of ContractorSelling.com and its many sales tools —was himself an HVAC contractor, until he transitioned into consulting and teaching.
Crisara learned much through his many trials as a contractor, and it was the lessons he learned as a business owner that helped he and his wife Julie transform their business to a successful enterprise.
Since 2001, Joe and Julie Crisara have helped thousands of contractors set expectations, behavior benchmarks and profit dashboards to implement and measure the effect of the Pure Motive Process they teach. Using the process has helped scores of contractors build successful businesses using this value system.
Now, as co-founder of a new field service app called Jobi, Crisara is using technology to assist home service providers — including plumbing, HVAC and electrical contractors — by giving them real-time analytics, instant dispatching and scheduling, packaging options, online payments, and their own branded company app.
THIS VIDEO DESCRIBES JOBI's FEATURES IN GREATER DETAIL:
Crisara says he was inspired to develop Jobi when he realized the importance of choice to the customer. “We realized that when service professionals in the HVAC business gave customers premium, mid-range and economy choices and they did it on a consistent basis, it was something that made a big impact. I call it a ‘small big’: A small effort to make more choices — but it created big results.”
What is Jobi?
Described as a “toolbelt for your tablet” Jobi has a wide range of features that empower customers to do the following:
- Schedule service calls and dispatch opportunities.
- Track technicians in the field and find the fastest route via GPS mapping.
- View current sales and set sales goals on real-time dashboard.
- Create premium, mid-range and economy choices in one click - proven to boost sales.
- Scan credit cards and capture signatures all in the app, no paperwork.
- Record audio during service calls for training purposes and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Import and export to QuickBooks to keep all transactions in sync.
- Create on-the-fly digital invoices for individual products and services.
- Get your own branded homeowners app to stay connected with customers.
- Customers can track service plans, warranties and service history right from their phone.
- Make remote presentations and share with all decisions makers.
- Easily track purchasing trends on the real-time results dashboard.
Crisara says he found that the average person who provides customers with options earns almost four times more revenue and offers higher levels of customer service. The Jobi program enables these choices to be presented with consistency over a contractor’s entire customer base.
"Instead of having to take something complex, such as some premium, mid-range and economy options that you have to rebuild over and over again, you can take a template that you had done from the last customer and build on that experience. It is more consistent for clients, it is easier for the service technician, and people can communicate more clearly," he says.
Jobi provides home service providers such as residential plumbing, HVAC and electrical contractors with real-time analytics, instant dispatch and scheduling, packaging options, online payments and their own branded company app. This revolutionary technology enables contractors to run their entire service business from their phone.
“Having the ability to not only manage your sales fleet, but also stay connected with your customers is proving to be a radical step in connecting service providers with consumers,” said Joe Crisara, CEO and co-founder of jobi. “We’ve seen this take flight in other spaces like the taxi industry, and know this is going to change the way service professionals gain new business in the future.”
“One of the things that makes jobi different from any other field service management software out there is the accompanying client app,” said Crisara. “Now, homeowners can connect with contractors instantly to schedule home repairs.”
This valuable tool gives home owners the ability to schedule services, make payments, review price quotes, maintenance agreements, warranty plans and much more. The app also logs a complete history of all previous projects completed on the home, making it easier for homeowners to make purchasing decisions and track the overall state of their home.